I'M FINALLY SETTING THIS UP!!
In my webcomic, Beings, I am running low on some characters to help bring the plot along. I need some more people for my mains to interact with during the story. So I thought, why not let you guys do it for me, since I can't create new characters in the span of time I need to anyways??
So, that said, here's how this is gonna go;
Creating a Character
1. Create a Character Reference. I do have a few rules about this, so please read them before starting!!
- The character must be some form of beast, creature, or monster (ie. it cannot be just a human or a simple cat.)
- The design must be relatively simple, as I will need to draw this over and over again for a few panels or pages.
- You must specify the name, age, gender, sexuality, species, job (if any), and personality of this character.
- If you can, I would like a full body picture and a profile view of the character (this will help with me drawing proportions